Pet Friendly B&B North Devon
Planning a dog-friendly holiday is easier than ever…
We are delighted to be able to offer you bed and breakfast accommodation that will accommodate up to two dogs. We know how special your furry friend is to you and so with this in mind, we have designed a room specifically with your needs in mind, including linoleum type easy clean flooring. You see, travelling with your pets doesn’t have to be difficult and thanks to The Waterfront Inn we have made sure that we provide you and your pets with comfort and luxury during your stay.
Petrel Double Room
- King Size bed
- Coloured linen
- Bath with shower over
- Dog friendly accommodation
We’re definitely dog people
Bed & Breakfast Tariff Double / Twin Room
|Double Room||Book Now|
|31st October 2016 – 16th December 2016||£70 per night||Book Now|
|17th December 2016 – 2nd January 2017||£80 per night||Book Now|
|3rd January 2017 – 31st March 2017||£70 per night||Book Now|
|1st April 2017 – 3rd November 2017||£80 per night||Book Now|
|4th November 2017 – 15th December 2017||£70 per night||Book Now|
|16th December 2017 – 3rd January 2018||£80 per night||Book Now|
£10 for one night | £20 for two nights | £30 for 3 or more nights
Located beside 2 miles of blue flag beach, stunning coastal and cliff top walkways and pet friendly pubs, our pet friendly accommodation provides the ultimate haven for both owner and pet. Our award winning beach offers specially designated dog areas so your dog(s) can enjoy this coastal resort as much as you.
Westward Ho! in North Devon is a dog heaven, offering miles and miles of open sand to run on, shallow water to swim in and a fresh water tap to drink from at the end of a long walk. Even when restrictions are in place during the summer months, there is still a huge area of beach and grassland for dogs to enjoy known locally as ‘The Burrows’.
Your dog should not be left in the room on its own at any time. Please ensure that you bring your dogs bed with you as dogs are not permitted on the soft furnishings in your room.
You are however welcome to take your dog down with you to breakfast. Whilst dogs are not permitted in the carpeted restaurant area, you are very welcome to sit and enjoy your breakfast, or other meals, with your pet at any of the tables in the wooden decked or tiled floor areas.
FOR THOSE OF YOU BRINGING YOUR DOG(S) WITH YOU, THE FOLLOWING BOOKING CONDITIONS ALSO APPLY:
- Please note there is an additional charge of £30.00 per week, or part week, to stay at The Waterfront Inn with your dog, with a maximum of two dogs permitted at any time.
- Please let us know if you are bringing your dog(s) with you at the time of booking, as we only have one dedicated room available.
- We do allow dogs in certain areas inside the pub (the wooden and tiled floor areas by the main bar), including at breakfast. However, dogs are not permitted in the carpeted restaurant area, nor are they allowed in Nipperz.
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests on site please note the following:You must poop-a-scoop and clean up after your dog
Dogs must wear a collar at all times and have an ID tag
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
Dogs must not be left unattended in our accommodation at any time and must be kept off bedding and furniture.
Dogs must be kept under the control of a responsible adult at all times
- Dogs are not permitted to “free run” exercise within our fenced beer garden at any time. Children play in this area, so please do ensure any mess is picked up immediately and put in the dog bin provided.
- We are unable to accept the following breeds of dogs at The Waterfront Inn:
American pit bull terrier
Please note: If we think your pet is causing a nuisance or has caused any damage, for the safety and comfort of all our guests you will be required to remove it from The Waterfront Inn. The same applies if your dog is out of control and/or showing any signs of aggression. Under such circumstances you would not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
If your dog does cause any damage to your room, or the premises, then you will be responsible for reimbursing the cost of repairing such damage.