Bed & Breakfast in Westward Ho!
Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Westward Ho! North Devon beside a blue flag award winning beach.
At the Waterfront Inn we pride ourselves in offering a high standard of Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Westward Ho! with an extensive range of facilities and welcoming service.
The Waterfront Inn is ideally situated just yards from the sea front with breath taking views of the North Devon coastline including views of Saunton, Hartland Point and Lundy Island, if its peace and tranquilly you’re looking for, look no further.
Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Westward Ho!
The Waterfront is able to accommodate a wide range of guests including couples, families, large or small groups or visiting business / trades people, including single occupancy stays
All rooms have ensuite bathrooms and are equipped with:
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Towels and complimentary toiletries
Further on site features:
- On site Free Parking
- Large dining area with bar serving a comprehensive range of drinks, including locally brewed beers and ciders
- Family based menu with an extensive choice of bar snacks and meals
- Carvery offered from Thursday through to Sunday, click here for prices and opening times
- Games room with 4 pool tables
- Large enclosed beer garden with its outside Beeracuda children’s play area
- Decked terrace area with impressive sea views
- Coffee, teas and beverages served throughout the day
So if you’re looking for Bed and Breakfast in Westward Ho! The Waterfront Inn really does have all of your needs covered. We also offer extremely competitive rates for 1 night stays, weekend breaks or family holidays.
Dog friendly Bed and Breakfast in North Devon
The Waterfront Inn also welcomes pet owners, proud to offer dog friendly Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Westward Ho! North Devon.
Please note that we have a music festival taking place 26th May – 28th May 2017 and August Bank Holiday Weekend. Please be aware that this is a live music event with bands playing within the beer garden until late. The last band will play inside the venue and this will be heard within the accommodation at The Waterfront Inn.
The car park will also be closed to residents during these weekends.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these events.